Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hugs... Mint Owl Studio Post

Hello!  It is Wednesday so not only is half of the week through, but that also means I am up on the Mint Owl Studio Blog sharing a watercolor CAS card with you today.  Now, this card is different than my typical watercolored pieces and was actually a new for me technique of using Pearlescent Watercolors on dark card stock.  Here is how it turned out...



To create this card I started by using my Lillies of Hope Stamp Set and a very heavy piece of black card stock and stamped and embossed the lilly, leaf and sentiment with clear embossing powder.  I then used my Pearlescent watercolors to color the images in.  Once it had dried completely I diecut the edge and popped it up with foam adhesive onto my cardbase.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Your card is so pretty. That flower looks really great on the black background.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS