Sunday, March 20, 2016

You're Owlsome! - Mint Owl Studio

Hello!  I'm here and on the Mint Owl Studio Blog today playing with one of their newest released sets called Outrageous Owls...



Isn't he so fun?!  I just love the cute characteristics each of the owls in this set has.  Since he was unique, I knew he needed some fun bright colors so that is exactly what I gave him!  I had fun adding all of the leaves to this branch s well, this set just has lots of little touches that can really be mixed and match and unique to each project you create with it.  Once the coloring was complete I added the sentiment and some rainbow sequins from the new Kaleidoscope Sequin Mix.  The final touch was by diecutting the panel and adding it to a kraft card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

PJ said...

This card makes me smile ☺ Great job.

Leslie Germain said...

This is so cute!!

jessica said...

OMG so adorable!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS