Friday, April 1, 2016

Kraft and White with CutCardstock.com

Hello!  Today you will find me here and on the Cutcardstock.com Blog sharing a card featuring kraft/brown bag card stock and white coloring.  I love this color combo, but often forget it's simplistic beauty...



I used the WPlus9 set Ranunculus for the floral image and a sentiment from The Ton Stamps.

I am linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge and The Paper Girls #100 Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used: *Please note the following are affiliated links, meaning I could make a small profit from any sales using the below links at no cost to you!  Thank you for your support!
Brown Bag A7 Bag Flap Envelopes
Brown Bag Kraft Folded Invitations
Double Sided Foam Adhesive
WPlus9 Ranunculus Beautiful Bouquet
White Prismacolor Pencil


4 comments:

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Lisa. I have never tried this, but I definitely want to try. I assume you used a crisp black ink for the stamp, nothing special (as you were not going to use copic markers or water color, just white pencil.) I hope that's right. Maybe if you DID use a special black, you could let me know. Thanks, Jeanne

cindybearj said...

I love this background. I had to read and look closely to make sure it wasn't felt that had been colored. I wonder if you can do that, Anyway, I love your card!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! It's so elegant and pretty. I love how you've only coloured with white it looks lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS