Wednesday, April 20, 2016

No Line Watercoloring with Mint Owl Studio

Have you seen the newest release at Mint Owl Studio?!  LOVE IT!!!  Today I am playing with the beautiful Love for Mom Stamp Set and using the no line watercoloring technique.



To create this card I started by coloring the outlines of the stamp with various Distress Markers.  I then spritzed the stamp with water and pressed firmly onto watercolor paper.  Next I went in with clean water and a brush and pulled the colors in from the edges.  To add more color I waited for the first layer to dry and then went back in with a water brush and the distress markers colored on a clear block and added it in.  I then used a stipple brush to pounce around the outside of the image.  I finished it all off with some wink of stella.  This was then layered on my card with a mix of patterned papers.

I am linking this up to the MarkerPOP Challenge: Anything Goes
and in the Simon Says Stamp: Make it Girly Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Billie Dee said...

That is absolutely stunning!

Leslie Germain said...

That image is gorgeous!! Beautiful card!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS