Saturday, April 23, 2016

Styling With Purple

*Notice I have now added a For Sale Page up above, happy shopping!*
Hello!  Happy weekend, yay!!!!  I'm so happy to share this quick post with you today that I created based on the Virginia's View Challenge: Friendship ( sooooo happy to see this challenge back even for just a little! ), Simon Says Stamp: Make it Girlie Challenge and the Sparkle and Shine Challenge....



This stamp set is from Papertrey Ink, and it is one of my favorites!  I used my Zig Clean Color Brush Marker in Violet and moved the color with my water brush.  I then used the marker again to color directly on the little circle splatters and stamped it several times as a background.  I finished it with a few sequins from The Ton and backed it with some Textured Shimmer card stock by DCWV.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa






4 comments:

Lin said...

A lovely mix of sentiment and image, Lisa, and definitely girlie in these soft colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Miriam Prantner said...

Lovely and CAS and elegant!

Robyn Oliver said...

Great sentiment and lovely card Lisa

Ruth said...

What a beautiful card! I love the way you colored the girl (I love that stamp)!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS