Friday, June 17, 2016

Mint Owl Studio Release Day!!!

* If you are looking for my Callin' All Sistah's Hop Click Here Thank you!!!

Now it's time to share a card I've created with the newly ( and now available!!! ) released Beach Babes Stamp Set...



This little scene was so fun to create, and relaxing for me to color in too!  I simple started by stamping the two little characters in the middle of my panel.  I then just went about stamping various images from the set around them.  Before I started coloring I knew I wanted to some waves in the picture, so I opted to diecut some waves and put them down in the left corner.  I then used them as a guide for where to have my sand coloring stop and for shading purposes.  All of this was colored using my Copic® Markers. ( I must add that the sun comes from an older set called Sunny Days )

I am linking this up to the Paper Girls Challenge: The Great Outdoors, City Crafter Challenge: Let's Go to the Beach, and Virginia's View Challenge: All About Colors

Pop by Mint Owl Studio to pick up your new goodies today!
Happy Shopping/Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

SUPERB coloring, Lisa! Adore the happy beach scene you created! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All about Colors” Challenge!

Ros Crawford said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Stella said...

So cute and the scen you created is lovely! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS