Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Challenge... a layout

Hi!  Today I am popping in to share a layout I've created using a picture of my son and I.  Lately I have not been doing as much journaling on my layouts, but this layout is all about my journaling and I took a creative initiative with how I wrote the journaling partly on my designer paper and then popped some of it up on a journal die cut.  I really love the way this turned out, and the journaling is more like a letter to my son that I think he will enjoy re-reading when he gets older.  So without further adieu I present to you My Challenge...





I am also linking this up to the Clique Kits June Challenge: Anything Goes as well as the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge and in the Crafty Friends Challenge: This or That Butterflies or Birds

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Lin said...

I can't remember seeing you creating a layout before, Lisa, I love it! Love the butterflies and the other fun elements you added! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Donna Espiritu said...

This is simply adorable! thanks for playing along with clique kits!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS