Thursday, September 1, 2016

STAMP-lorations September CAS Challenge

Hello!  Today starts a brand new Clean and Simple Monthly Challenge with a twist on the STAMPlorations Blog! woo hoo!  The twist this month is the color pink...



To create this card I started by diecutting a grey panel with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.  I then stamped a matching stitched frame image from the Frames and Flowers Stamp Set in a gray ink for a tone on tone effect.  Next I stamped the sentiment in a darker grey and the flowers were stamped with white and then restated with a dark pink, and a light pink for the leaves.  I adhered all of this to a strip of pink card stock and a smaller strip of pink glitter card stock finished it all off with some clear sequins.

I hope to see you play along in this month's challenge! All supplies are welcome!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Toni said...

so soft and pretty!

PJ said...

I really like the simplicity of this card, Very elegant.

Suchi said...

Pretty pink and sweet! Love it Lisa! :)
Suchi xx

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS .... love it! xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS