Thursday, September 15, 2016

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge Take 2

Hello!  I am back with my reminder post for this month's STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.  I hope you are having fun playing along so far this month!  We added the twist of pink this time around and here is my second take on the challenge...



To create this card I started by stamping my flowers in the lower right hand corner with a waterproof ink.  I then used my distress markers to watercolor the image.  Next, I added the sentiment, and lined the left side of the card with a mix of patterned paper and washi tapes.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see your projects for this month's challenge!  Remember all products are welcome :)
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Just beautiful, Lisa!

Suchi said...

How beautiful is this card Lisa!!! :)

Toni said...

so pretty!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS