Thursday, October 20, 2016

STAMPlorations Reminder Challenge: Black

Hello!  It is time to share a little more inspiration for this month's STAMPlorations CAS Challenge with the color black as the twist.  I've created a very simple Christmas card this time...



                        (Oh, Christmas Tree! and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies)

I apologize for the sentiment being so hard to read in my photos.  It looks beautiful in person, but I think the shine of the embossing powder made the words hard to read, so hopefully that second photo helps!  I love fun look of the trees in this stamp set and really love how easy this card would be to mass produce for the holidays.  To create this card I started with a black panel, embossed the tree image in 24K Gold Embossing Powder and die cut with the double running stitch.  I then embossed the sentiment with the same embossing powder but onto red card stock and trimmed it out before adhering it to the black panel with foam adhesive.

I can't wait to see what you will create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Lisa, this is 100% elegance! - Sweet Kobylkin

cm said...

Your swirly gold tree is stunning against the black! Sophisticated! Once again, thrilled to be joining you and the team as a GD for this month!
~carol

Aileen said...

Wow this is so Elegant, I love this look.

Suchi said...

So elegant and beautiful!! :)
Suchi xx

Harriet Skelly said...

Love that elegant gold tree on all of the black!! Beautiful card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS