Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Holiday Greetings: Embossing Fun!

Hello!  Today you will find me on the Mint Owl Studio Blog sharing a fun mix of embossing on a lovely Holiday card...


To create this card I started by laying the Christmas Quilt Stencil over Black cardstock and applying versa mark ink.  I then lifted the stencil and added some Wow! Embossing Powder in Cha Cha Cha. After this was heat set I adhered it to a panel of gold foil cardstock.  Next I stamped and embossed both the bird and sentiment from the Cardinal Greetings Stamp Set with a gold embossing powder.  I then adhered these to my card and ta da!

These are not typical colors I think of when creating Christmas cards, but I think it works well and really creates a rich look.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

maria f. said...

What a dramatic beauty! I love the fine line outline of your black cardinal.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS