Friday, December 16, 2016

12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist Day #11

Whew, and here is post 3... This time I'm sharing a tag based on the 12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist Day #11.

And here is my tag...


I just love the gorgeous wreath that Kitty Shared, and while mine is totally lacking I had fun interpreting the look on my own.  Since this was a country theme I also chose to add some canvas in the background for texture and I worked with brown, green and gold colors.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed my interpretations of tags!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Very nice tag Lisa. (Sadly, days here have been too busy to follow this hop as I would have liked. I am sure I am not the only one with this problem :(
Either way, what I saw was awesome and I am a tag lover. I wish these things were a month earlier...LOL
Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing your amazing talent ALL year long!

Celeste Goff said...

What a stunning tag! I love the little touch of burlap!

Rosemary said...

beautiful tag... love the little bit of burlap and that sweet little wreath!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the wreath.
the two shades of green
give it a lot of dimension.
thanks for sharing.

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful tag! Love the wreath!

Kittie said...

Hi Lisa, I love your wreath with the burlap background. What a pretty tag.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS