Saturday, February 4, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day 4!!! YAY!

Woot woot! It is Day 4 and the products are available today from the latest CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release!!!  Don't forget to grab my code to save some money when picking these newbies up!

Now onto today's projects!  My first card is a sweet Congratulations card using the Daisy Chains Stamp Set...



To create this card I stamped the daisy chains twice on pink paper, heat embossed it with Stamp N Bond and then went over them with gold flakes.  Next I fussy cut around the top of one and the bottom of the other and adhered them to my cardbase.  I then stamped my sentiment from the Heartfelt Sayings Stamp Set in the center.  I used The Sisterhood Sparkle Limited Edition Sequins to add some more shine and movement and finished it off with some ribbon.

My next card is a round of applause for Michele and her incredible release, featuring the Full On Floral Stamp Set.


 My initial plans for this card was to heat emboss the large floral image with gold and then color it all in with watercolors, but after I embossed it I loved it so much the way it was I decided to go minimal with the watercolors and simply die cut my Bravo! out, watercolored it and adhered it back into place.  Just look at the shine on this baby...

Bravo Michele on another fabulous release!  Make sure you run over to the store to grab all of the newness to be had!  And don't forget to save with my discount code up top!  Oh, and giveaway goodness can be found on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, so head there too!

Happy Shopping/Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful cards Lisa! Love the gold embossing on them both!

Jean said...

Such pretty cards!

Sheila H said...

Your cards are lovely. The colors are beautiful.

Helen said...

Your gold work on these two card designs exhibits the versatility of these stamps beautifully. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

barbara macaskill said...

Spectacular cards and love the colors! Fun and festive! TFS!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS