Saturday, March 4, 2017

I Miss You... With CAS-ual Fridays

Hi!  Today I am up on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog sharing a sweet and clean miss you card using the newer Special Delivery Stamp Set...



To create this card I started by masking off an area on my white cardstock.  I used long sticky notes on each side.  I then stamped and embossed the envelopes with clear embossing powder.  Before removing the masking I went over the envelopes with distress ink.  I then stamped another envelope onto white cardstock , colored the heart in and cut it out before adding stickles.  I added it to my panel with foam adhesive and stamped my sentiment in the lower right corner.  I LOVE the sentiments in this set, and more than that I love all of the little hearts found in the letters!

If you just have to have this set for yourself ( and I so think you do ) I have a code you can use to save 15% off your total...

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

This is beautiful Lisa! Love that ink blended background!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS