Sunday, March 12, 2017

MarkerPOP Challenge: Lucky in Love

Hi!  I hope you are having a nice weekend so far!  This weekend has been a lot of fun as we have been celebrating my youngest's Birthday with her friends at her Gymnastics Training Center.  So I'm popping in early this Sunday morning to share my take on the new MarkerPOP Challenge...



And here is what I've created...


 To create this card I started by stamping the sweet Rainbow Lucy Image from CC Designs and colored her in with various Copic® Markers.  After I cut her out I set her to the side.  I then created my marbled background using my Gansai Tambi Watercolors.  Once this had dried I cut the panel out with a Winnie and Walter die.  Next I stamped my sentiment created from a mix of Winnie and Walter The Big The Bold and The Happy with The Big The Bold and The Extras.  I then layered it all up on my cardbase and finished it with some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.

Don't forget about the huge giveaway going on over on the MarkerPOP Blog, and can't wait to see what has inspired you for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So sweet, Lisa! I'm adoring that background!!!

Leslie Germain said...

This is so sweet!!! LOVE that little image!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS