Saturday, June 24, 2017

July 11th Crafters Companion is on HSN

YAY!!!!  It's getting closer to another fun filled day on HSN July 11th with Crafters Companion, and I can't wait!  For now I have the pleasure of sharing peeks of the new products in use, and let me tell you there are so many new goodies it'll be hard to narrow it down.  You can see the products now by going here.  Today I'm going to share a card I've created with the new Spectrum Noir Colorblend Pencils that will be available in sets of 12 with a dvd, and there will be a blending kit that you can add on, as well as the Spectrum Noir Premium Pencil Paper Pad.


To make this card even easier to put together I used the Crafters Companion 30 piece Card Blanks, that are amazing and come with matching envelopes!  These will be available on HSN too!  The floral images are from the Colorista Stamps Collections.  For added shine I've used the Luxury Cardstock in Silver.


These pencils blend beautifully, and all of the colors mix so well between both sets of 12.

Make sure you join in on the Crafters Companion HSN party on Facebook for more peeks, prizes, and fun!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sahm,
I recently came across your blog. I absolutely love how this card turned out. The colors are amazing. Great work! You definitely have an eye for creativity. I am so happy to hear that our hubby is supportive of your crafting. Not many out there would understand. My hubby is also my number one supporter. Excited to look through more of your ideas!
Have a beautiful day!
Tiana- www.tech-girl.net

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS