Thursday, September 21, 2017

Crafters Companion HSN Oct. 3rd!!!

Hello!  I have some exciting news to share!!!  If you haven't heard already Crafters Companion will be back on HSN on October 3rd!!! YAY!!!!  And there are loads of fabulous new goodies that you will finally be able to get your hands on!  Today I'm popping in to share a really unique concept for card making called Collage-A-Card.  I am specifically sharing a project from the For Her set today.  When I first saw the kit, I wasn't exactly sure what to make of it, but the minute I started working on this beauty I was hooked!


These cards come together really quickly and you can dress them up, mix and match, really just do whatever you want to make them unique and personalized!  So many times cards get set off to the side or laid down somewhere, but not anymore!  These cards are meant to be on display and are sure to make a statement when given.


You will find more inspiration, fun and giveaways by joining our Facebook group.  You will also find updates on the Crafters Companion website.  Keep your eyes peeled for more peeks to come!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS