Thursday, October 19, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day #2

Tag team back again, party people let's let's begin... you know you are singing it!  No?  Just me.... (let the slow clap begin)...  hehehe!  Any who, I'm back with Day #2 for the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Release!!!  And this set sells you by it's title... Bomb Diggity... enough said hehehe!



 I LOVE it!  I went super CAS with this card, but I think the sentiment is so fun that it doesn't need much.  There are some great great splash images in this set too, as you can see the yellow ones I've added to my card.  The best part is that this little guy is on a wobble so when it opens it wobbles all around.

Make sure you pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for more inspiration, peeks, and giveaways!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS