Thursday, November 16, 2017

Ellen Hutson: Pin-sights Challenge GD


Hello, and eeekkk!!!!  I'm so excited, and honored, and just tickled pink to be Guest Designing for the new Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights Challenge!!!  The Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge is a monthly challenge based on a Color Trend Inspirational Photo.  And to top it off a random challenge participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson Store!!!  To be eligible, you MUST use Essentials by Ellen products and the photo badge as inspiration.  There will be an inlinkz link up for the challenge over on their blog.
And here is the beautiful inspirational photo to inspire you...


Isn't it beautiful?!  Sometimes the only word I can think of when I see certain color schemes is yummy, and this scheme is totally yummy!  Here is how I was inspired...

Supplies Used:
Distress Oxide Ink: Broken China and Fossilized Amber

Totally Alice in Wonderland, right?  I had so much fun creating this whacky tag scene!  As soon as I saw the Snailed It Stamp Set I was sold!  It is so unique and full of great images to really let your imagination get creative.  And the Concertina Tag is another cool new product that is available.  You can choose to leave the tags together for fun scenes as I've created, or for a unique trifold tag look, and so much more.  Or you can choose to trim the tags and use them as three separate tags!  Love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out my project, I can not wait to see what you will create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS