Friday, March 16, 2018

Final CAS-ual Friday Stamps Reveal Day

Woo hoo!  You've made through a whole week of new awesomeness by CAS-ual Friday Stamps!  Today we are ending the week with the Little Birdies Stamp set that has some of the cutest little chicks that will brighten anyone's day...


Now in the stamp set itself there are three little birds stacked onto of each other, but I wanted to do something a little different, so after I stamped and colored I hand cut the ones I wanted out.  I then propped them up with some fun patterned paper, and added a little sentiment from the same set.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you would like to see more samples using this new set head over to the CAS-ual Friday Stamps Blog, and if you already need these cuties for yourself you can pick them up in the store now!  Don't forget this...


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, this is just darling!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS