Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Thanks...

Hi!  I'm popping in to play with a few challenges, yay!!!    I was excited to see Laurel Seabrook was back to crafting, and when I saw she had a challenge too I had to join in!  Such a beautiful inspiration picture too...


And I was also inspired by the Cupcake Inspirations challenge #437:


To create this...


To create my card I wanted to go very clean and simple, and I really love the blue and white combo, so I started with Winter Sky Cardstock by AMuse Studio as my cardbase.  I then added a strip of white embossed cardstock scrap that I had in my drawer and adhered it to the center.  For snowflakes I diecut both sizes from DCWV Glitter cardstock and layered them together.  The sentiment is by Lawn Fawn, and while I cut this also from white, I felt like there was enough of a difference between this and the embossed cardstock that it didn't need anything between the two.  To finish the whole card off I add some gorgeous Iridescent Clear Crystals from Studio Katia.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today and I hope I've inspired you to join in some challenges too!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Shelly said...

This is so sweet, Lisa! Love your little snowflakes!

Laurel said...

This is so pretty. So soft and peaceful looking. Thanks for playing at INspired By.

Indy's Designs said...

So pretty! The color combination works beautifully for a winter theme! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

Celeste Goff said...

Lisa, this card is fabulous! What a great take on the inspiration photo!

EK Gorman said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the beautiful layers, and the simple and clean design. This card is perfect for our Winter Theme Challenge this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS