Thursday, March 15, 2018

CASual Friday Stamps Reveal Day 4

Hello!  We are back with day 4 of the CAS-ual Friday Stamps Release, and today we are showcasing the unique Pretty Passover Stamp Set and Fri-dies.  Michele is known for providing beautiful stamp sets for various Jewish holidays and this one is no different...


As you will notice I've used the Star of David Fri-dies as the focus on the front of my card.  I started by drawing wavy stripes with my Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens, then I die cut the Star of David out of more color cardstock and added it back into the negative space.


And here is a look at the inside of the card...


Head over to the CAS-ual Friday Stamps Blog for more inspiration and peeks at this new set!  Also, all new products are available now for purchase so don't forget to use my code to save a little while you are shopping...



Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Great inlay die cutting and I love the background! Great card!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Hello.
I am always moved by a nice blog message.
Ooga lotus will bloom in Okayama Korakuen.
This lotus is a famous event that Dr. Ooga bloomed the seeds collected from fossils.
I am one of the readers of Annelies Marie Frank's diary and Ganor Solly's note.
Ryoma.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS